Job Title: Senior Project Coordinator
We are looking for a Senior Project Coordinator.
Position Scope: Responsible for management of activities conducted by INOGAR, including ensuring the INOGAR is delivering on target and budget, coordinating staff, stakeholder management, overseeing all incoming and outcoming project documentation, monitoring and managing reporting procedures.
INOGAR is a social non-profit cooperative established in 2018 with the objective to organize resources for social change and economic independence. INOGAR’s main areas of work include: advancing socio-economic studies, empowering disadvantaged groups through livelihood innovations and income generation, helping eradicate poverty through Fair Trade, and contributing to the development of corporate capacities of social cooperatives. INOGAR has contributed to designing and conducting various entrepreneurship and cooperative training programmes for the capacity building of refugees and vulnerable host community members in Turkey.
About the Project
In December 2021, Save the Children, along with its Turkey country partner INOGAR Cooperative, will kick-off an extensive support project to strengthen the socioeconomic inclusion of marginalized, at risk refugee and host community youth through protection and livelihood services. The Project will be anchored through the establishment of a Youth Center in Esenyurt to foster inclusion and solidarity amongst refugee and host community young people to contribute to broader social and economic inclusion of refugees. The three-year Project will seek to contribute to durable solutions by reducing vulnerability of targeted young women and men, by providing Mental Health and Psychosocial Services and livelihood programs, and by establishing youth-led cooperatives which will continue to provide livelihood opportunities and promote social cohesion after the end of the project.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related fields (having completed a graduate program is an asset),
- 5+ years of work experience,
- Experience in project management,
- Experience in working with international partners,
- Proficiency in English, at least C1 Level,
- Advanced knowledge and skill with Microsoft Office Programs and Google Drive.
- Understanding the barriers and issues faced by vulnerable young people,
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and to demonstrate gender-sensitive and non-discriminatory behaviour and attitudes,
- Able to establish good communication with different groups,
- Good organizational and analytical skills.
- Responsible for management of activities conducted by INOGAR,
- Responsible for targets and budget,
- Coordinating staff,
- Stakeholder management,
- Overseeing all incoming and outcoming project documentation,
- Monitoring and managing reporting procedures.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.